Interior Features of 2109 Frissell:
- Hardwood Flooring
- Spacious Dining Area
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Large Walk-In Laundry Center on Main Floor
- Second Floor Loft Area – Perfect for Home Office!
- Spacious Master Bedroom (Plenty of Room for Seating Area!)
- 3 Additional Bedrooms
Exterior Features of 2109 Frissell:
- Sidewalk Lined Community
- Beautiful Deck Area for Entertaining
- Crockett’s Ridge Village Community
- Nearby Parks: Apex Nature Park, Kelly Glen Park, Kelly Road Park, Beaver Creek Greenway
- Easy Access to Major Roadways: HWY 1, HWY 540, Old US HWY 1, HWY 64
- Nearby Restaurants/Shopping: Target, Tyler’s Taproom, TJ MAXX, LongHorn Steakhouse, Beaver Creek Crossing, and more!
Take a walk through this fantastic listing!
Fall in Love with the Storied History in Apex
Apex was originally incorporated in 1873 and was named as such because it was the highest point on a part of the Chatham Railroad. Like most towns along railroad tracks, Apex grew from the ever-expanding business trade. Still, that growth did start out slowly because of a number of devastating fires in town.
Modern Growth with Research Triangle Park
By the 1950s, however, those setbacks were just a faint memory and Apex was on its way to becoming the exceptional community we know today. The town’s proximity to NC’s Research Triangle Park as well as Raleigh certainly aided its growth in recent decades.
The Best Place to Live in the US
Today, this community is an integral part of Wake County, sharing borders with Raleigh to the east, Cary to the north and northeast and Holly Springs to the south. In fact, Apex is so popular that CNN/Money Magazine ranked Apex 44th on the list of the nation’s top places to live in 2009. In 2013, the town was ranked 9th in the same category. 2109 Frissell is a great place to live in Apex, North Carolina – you will fall in love with the community and the city!